Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

Well my friends, today is the last day of May, and I am happy to report that I successfully completed the Month of May Mexican Food Challenge! There were days when I really had to juggle things around in order to get my fix....but I persevered through the end. You can check out my calendar that lists all my meals, on the left side of this page. I am also proud to say that some days I even did double duty and ate it for more than one meal!

In honor of my last day, I decided to cook myself up a Mexican feast! I started both my crock pots when I got up this morning (which wasn't until 10....and boy that felt good!) and came home to the house filled with wonderful smells. I made green chile beef and refried beans. It was a yummy end to the challenge. I will be posting both recipes soon!

I will still be enjoying my beloved beans on a regular basis, but just not everyday!

1 comment: