Saturday, February 27, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

If you haven't tried this dip yet....go directly to the store and get the ingredients to make it!  This stuff is so completely addicting and is the perfect dish to bring to a party, because the dish will always come home empty!  I took this to my friend's Superbowl party and everyone loved it.  I made it quite spicy, but you can always reduce the amount of hot sauce to tone it down a bit, but whatever you do, just make it, the photograph below just doesn't do it justice!


Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 (8 oz. each) pkgs. cream cheese
1 large can white chunk chicken, drained (I used the Costco kind)
1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 c. Frank's Buffalo Wing sauce
1 c. Ranch Dressing

Place cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until softened.  Stir in the rest of the ingredients, and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until heated through.  Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks and/or carrot sticks!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I ate this back in my meat eating days and it was in fact super addicting!

    ReplyDelete