Saturday, March 5, 2011

Missing in Action

I have been missing in action from my blog and I am sorry, but I would like to explain.  Did you notice at all that my last post was on December 24th?  Well, on December 25th I received one of these:

An Apple iPad!!

Oh how I love this thing!  I can lay on the couch or in bed and browse the internet, check my facebook and play games (Angry Birds and Words with Friends are my favs).  But the one downside, it isn't very good for blogging.  You see, it isn't very easy to lay on the couch and write a blog post with it, and I haven't quite figured out how to load pictures on to it yet, I haven't even hooked my e-mail up to it yet...it is really just like my grown up toy....a toy that I haven't gotten tired of yet!  So since I have been so wrapped up in playing with my new toy, my laptop has been very neglected, which has resulted in my blog being neglected.  I have done a lot of cooking over the past couple of months, so I have plenty to share, I just haven't been able to tear myself away from the iPad, but that is changing as of now!  I do love sharing my adventures, so I need to put down the iPad every now and then and fire up the laptop!  I am not saying I will get to it everyday, but I am going to make a renewed effort....so thanks for hanging in there with me....and if I disappear again, send me a message and tell me to put down the iPad and get back to blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I almost emailed you recently to complain about your lack of blogging. Dang Ipad :) Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete